CNC Cutting Services
Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Cutting Services
At Jupiter Design & Manufacturing, we provide CNC cutting services using an HPR260 CNC HyPerfomance plasma cutting system. This system could provide many benefits:
- Dross-free cuts on carbon steel, stainless steel, and aluminum:
- Dross results from material that is melted, but not removed during the cutting process, resulting in an uneven surface finish where cuts were made.
- Older plasma system often required parts to be processed after cutting to remove dross.
- With an ultra-concentrated plasma stream, we can:
- cut material up to 1.25" without the need for any secondary processing.
- cut through carbon steel up to 2.5" thick.
- Maximum efficiency and clean cuts attained by advanced software control:
- At Jupiter, the cutting head is controlled by advanced software that takes information from the CAD drawing of the part to lay out all of the indicated part features.
- The speed of the cutting head is controlled by the software throughout the process, taking the material thickness and cutting geometry into account.
- These factors are important for attaining maximum efficiency while still providing a clean cut.
- As a result, we can efficiently cut sheets up to 224" in length and 141" in width.
- Minimizing operating costs:
- Previously, to process such a wide range of material thicknesses, a shop had to purchase a laser cutter for thin material, a plasma cutter for medium thicknesses, and a flame cutting system to accommodate heavy plate.
- However, with the advances in technology, we can cut everything from thin gauge aluminum to heavy steel plate using a single cutting table, reducing our operating costs and allowing us to pass these savings on to customers.
- Fulfilling all customer's orders of any volume with the shortest lead times:
- Whether you need a few prototypes or a high volume quantities, our lead times are among the most competitive in the industry.
- When quoting a lead time, the scope of the project and the customer's scheduling needs are taken into account to provide a turnaround time that best meets the customer's needs.
For additional information about our CNC cutting services, please contact us directly.
|Maximum Material Thickness (Carbon Steel):||2.5 in|
|Maximum Material Thickness (Stainless Steel):||1 in|
|Maximum Material Thickness (Aluminum):||1 in|
|Maximum Length:||224 in|
|Maximum Width:||141 in|
|Machinery:||CNC Trumps Trumatic Punching 2010R
Hi-MED 12 in x 12 in Bandsaw
Messer HPR 260
|File Formats:||AutoCAD (DWG, DWZ)
|Capabilities:||CNC Turret Punching
Medium and Heavy <
Press Brakes 10 ft